The care of costumes is extremely important because we use these from year to year. Any costume not returned, damaged or stained will be the responsibility of the costume wearer to either fix or replace the costume. The director(s) will determine the appropriate action.
Below is a general breakdown of what the choir members are required to have (Show Choir specifics TBD):
- Flesh colored hose/tights
- Bra with clear straps or a strapless bra (Concert Choirs Only)
- Black Dance Briefs or Dance Shorts (Concert Choirs Only)
- Tan character shoes with 2″ heels
- Black socks
- Black dress shoes
- Black belt with a silver buckle
Costume & Shoe Tidbits
- Tan Character Shoes – You can go to any dance store to get measured and purchase the shoes. We recommend getting the 2″ heels from www.discountdance.com item #T3200. You can also order them from Amazon for the same price. Search for: Theatricals 2″ Heel Tan Character Shoes.
- Black Dress Shoes – Must be lace up shoes.